Sunday, May 12, 2013


"Happy Mother's Day!"
I painted this painting on Mother's Day, 2013.
11x14 - $350


"Under the Bridge"
This was my first attempt at painting a waterfall.  I set up my easel, started painting and then it started to rain!  After about 10 mins of trying to paint in the rain, I decided it was time to pack up.   I started packing up my paints, and noticed the sky beginning to clear!
12"x17" - $395
"Early Spring Light"
11x14 - $350


"Winter Walk"
My first painting on my new Take-it-Easel! (January 2013)
11"x14" - $350

"The Drawbridge"
NFS

"Gleam of Light"
NFS

"Waterville, Vermont" (unfinished)
NFS

"Rolling Hills"
NFS

"Tiffany Farm, Fairfield, Vermont"
(SOLD)

"Vermont Farm, Early Autumn"
(SOLD)

"Walk in the Woods"
NFS

"Smuggler's Notch"
NFS

"The Apple Tree"
SOLD

"VT Farm - Evening Light"
20"x24" - $400


"Evening Light - Round Bales"
NFS




















No comments:

Post a Comment